-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Page 218: Distance

Today is a good day. Milo for breakfast. Hakka food for lunch with the family @ The Curve. Coconut jelly for dessert. McD for dinner with mum. I can have proper meals. It's a good Sunday well spent with the family. It's been long. I guess I miss these family time. Precious moment I have today. 


Ying Ker Lou's pan mee is the best! (Y) Yummeh and it's my kind of unique pan mee. 

Talking about distance, I am very used to distance. Having my cousins all far far away at Penang, my kind of paradise, I only get to see them at most 3-4 times a year. The least would be twice a year. So I would always have fun back there seeing them and spending time with them. I have always envy the cousins who stayed so near together that they went to the same school, their houses are like walking distant. Ahhh, and they all left me alone over here. T_T I am so used to enduring the long journey sitting in the car, pretty enjoy those moment. Just looking out at the window, staring at the greenery, the hills, the palm trees, the paddy fields listening to the music on radio, staring blankly outside. Always having the deep in thoughts moment. I love travelling! Absence makes the heart grow fonder, it's because of the distance that I don't get to see the cousiees much but at the same time I appreciate every moment when we meet each other. Till the extent that I used to cry when I have to leave the place, but not anymore of course, that was back then when I was a kid. hehe! I miss them! Weii you all, please come down to KL can or not. Grrr. 

and 250km? still meh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment