-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Thursday, January 17, 2013

#17

- Daily Writing -

  • Woke up from sleep so many times that it's a daily routine now. 
  • Went out from the house 5 mins later than usual and the traffic was so much different. The traffic is forever crawling in the morning. 
  • Reached office and greeted Lina morning - my desk neighbor. 
  • There's no hot milo + packet biscuit for me today. I had warm plain water + egg tart. 
  • Looking out at the view outside the building. It was magnificent, seeing the sun rises and getting brighter. Gotta remind myself to walk towards the window tomorrow morning and check out the view. 
  • Abang Man came to work and the first thing he does everyday would be switching on the stereo, and that same song over and over again everyday. Freaking many times, that the colleagues would sing along -___-. That Terima Kasih Malaysia song. -___- again. 
  • Decided to walk on the road to the mall instead of taking lifts twice to get there for lunch.
  • Jusco food court again for lunch and our favorite dry pan mee. It doesn't taste as good as those outside, but still the best among other stalls inside the food court. The chicken rice soup that I had yesterday at the same place had yellow oil floating on the surface. D: 
  • Bought jellybeans back to office as snack. 
  • Having terrible stomach cramps and couldn't work. So I took a rest, move around and scribble on my financial statements paper -__-. and I guess the paper turned into a zoo full of weird animals. 
  • Drank tonnes of warm water today. It feels so yummy. 
  • Went shopping for fruits again with Anh after work. The girl wants to buy some fruits over to her bf's hse. Ended up getting nothing thou.
  • So reluctant to leave the mall because I didn't want to drive through the jam for 2 hrs with stomach cramps. :( But i've no choice and I made it. -__- Today's traffic is not that bad, I took an hour half to get home. 
  • Sang along My Love - Westlife and press the repeat button for so many times. 
  • Listen to the phat fabes & ben crappy call and managed to laugh a lil'. 
  • Everyday I listen to the same song on the stereo over & over again. So many same song in a day. Can they change the songs, please? T_T
  • Came home to hearing the neighbour yelling at the dogs "boy, girl". Just like how I always called out my babyleo "boy". Nah, I don't call, I yell. lol.
Tomorrow. and tomorrow. Shall be the same routine. 

and something that I realize: 

"Communication. It's the first thing we really learn in life. Funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking, the harder it becomes to know what to say. Or how to ask for what we really need." 

Just yesterday, I got so tired and hated myself for being upset for the same old reason again. Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment