-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Monday, January 21, 2013

#21

-Daily Writing #4-

  • Woke up extremely early today just to get out of the house earlier to avoid the jam. Monday's traffic is beyond terrible. In the end, I took a longer time in the bathroom. But still managed to go out like 5 mins earlier than usual. -___- I know. Reached the car park a lil' early like the barrier of the car park has just open in time. 
  • Driving to work today with so many negative thoughts running on mind, stereo is on with the emo songs and the traffic is crawling. :(
  • Nescafe + biscuit for breakfast and some daily reads on the net. 
  • Rushing the work that I've been doing like since I started work. There's like more than 30 excel sheets and hundreds of millions of data -___-. Amended all again last week because am supposed to add in Dec figures. Yay, so happy I am done with it. But I think I would need to amend. D:
  • Ohh, there's some colleagues belanja-ing food again today. They were discussing how to differentiate different types of duku langsat or whatsoever fruits alike larr. I am confused also. Nvm that, can eat will do. 
  • Went out for lunch with Anh @1233pm and we waited for the lift for 3 times. First time seeing so many staff going out for lunch at this early. Usually it's just me & anh going out @1230 sharp. 
  • There's actually no need to go for lunch today, as there's some colleagues belanja packets of nasi lemak. But me & anh were like craving for mcd. Oh lemme tell you about nasi lemak, it sounds like working life is all about nasi lemak. Breakfast you could have the small packet, you know those with few bites only type of nasi lemak. Lunch you could have the medium size packet from everywhere in 1u. Then at night, you could have the fancy type of nasi lemak like those in pappa rich or wad. I could eat 3 meals of nasi lemak here. -___- So boring. 
  • Realizing that fast food ain't a favourite to working people here. The fast food shops here are like twice or thrice smaller than the ones in pyramid. You can imagine how small it is and you can always get a place here easily. Unlike those in pyramid, it's so huge but there's so many people that sometimes you can barely find places to seat especially during peak hours. 
  • Done with work and I went to search for coffee again in the pantry. Asked the tea lady which is coffee powder, which is milo powder. I think she is laughing at me, or maybe thinking this girl so stoopid don't know how to differentiate between milo or coffee. Aduii, the two looks the same to me. So she told me her making drinks schedule. and the best thing is she will make milo, teh tarik and coffee for like 3 times a day. :DDD 
  • I have to stop eating mentos. I can eat like 3-5 in the morning just because am hungry and like 3 after lunch time just because I want to bite something. My gigi will hilang if I continually eating mentos more than drinking water. This is scary, I ain't lao ah ma yet. D: Whatmore I just stock up my mentos. 
  • What's weird about today is that the stereo didn't put the Terima Kasih Malaysia song today. I think. Or maybe it's just me that didn't hear it. 
  • There's always 3 mobile's ringtones that will always beep everyday. and their tones are like latest hitz songs. Aduii, can they not put it to the loudest. -___- So annoying listening to the same ringtones everyday. Or perhaps they could try changing their ringtones everyday if they know it's gonna ring every single day. So that I wouldn't get bored listening to their ringtones. Like "errr this fella's mobile again". D:
  • Left office and I thought of getting something from popular, in the end I splurge on a Richard Clayderman CD. Didn't even went to check out the thing that I want. D:
  • Today's Flyfm's crappy call is probably the best I've ever heard. Really made my day. Laugh so hard in the car, people probably thought this girl ki siao. -___- Ohhh I would like to hear it over and over again. Dung Krappi Dung Dung Motor Works! Omg! I hope they have a podcast. 
  • Instant noodle for dinner again. Oh am grateful it's raining now. If it rains after work, I guess I would have only reach home now. 

Time to be strong and face my fears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment