-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Friday, January 25, 2013

#25

-Daily Writing #5-

  • Slept kinda late last night coz I had problem sleeping nowadays and almost got up late because I couldn't hear my alarm. Zzz. It happens all the time. and now am regret, coz the office hour has just started and am sleepy already. The tea lady has yet to make coffee, and am too lazy to make it on my own. Couldn't stand myself. Haha! 
  • Sucha rainy Friday morning. I think it has been raining for like more than 12 hours -__-. I guess many people is on leave today that the traffic was not that bad even with the rain. :) 
  • Had my teddy biscuits for breakfast. Oh you know, that biscuit in the teddy shape. Extremely adorable, feeling extremely happy eating them. Nomss! I still want my coffee :( 
  • Lunch was 2 hrs today. and guess wad. Nasi lemak again. T_T See, told ya. Working life is all about nasi lemak. Meh meh meh! Why not pan mee?
  • It looks like it's gonna rain again. Please don't rain T_T
  • Raining like crap, and the traffic was so bad that I u-turn back to office. :(
  • Went for dinner alone and I ate so fast because so many people texting me pestering me to eat faster and go home -___-
  • Managed to get home in an hour + time. Feeling relieved that I didn't went home just now, if not I would've taken more than 2 hours. 
  • Finally, sitting on the comfy couch with my laptop. 
  • The leg is soooo tiring after wearing heels whole day and having to drive so long on the road. 
  • It's the weekend tomorrow. So happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment