-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Friday, January 18, 2013

#18

-Daily Writing #2-

  • Friday's traffic indeed different from Monday & Tuesday. Took like less than an hour to reach office. :)
  • Kak Ina made kuih kasui & kuih cara. So yummy, it's my first time hearing these kuih thou. and the food is always put beside my table. So everyone literally will come over to eat. -___- Everytime.
  • 2 hours lunchie time today. Thought wanna go to Kluang station initially because am craving for nasi lemak, but we got lost in 1u -__-. So we had lunch @penang flavours at last. Ohh had my nasi lemak craving fixed. 
  • Didn't wanna be a light bulb, so awkward. So I went walking around for awhile after lunchie since we had like an hour to go. 
  • The way from new wing to old wing in 1u is really dreadful. So freaking far. D: 
  • The stereo in the office is on 24/7 -__-. Freaking sleepy hearing those songs. 
  • Went to check out the traffic @ldp outside the window with Anh @5pm, the jam has already started. :(
  • Anh was pestering me to pack at 530pm sharp, but I told her am so reluctant to go home after seeing the traffic from the window. 
  • Talked a lil' to the desk neighbour, Lina before leaving office. She's sucha sweet & quiet girl. 
  • Took 2 hours to get home, so freaking bored on the road. I did stretching, I sent text, I move around, I ate biscuit. -.-
  • Discovered a new restaurant with mumsie and had some chinese food for dinner. Am so gonna put on weight if I continuously having outside food for 2 meals everyday. :(
Came across this and I find this so true:

"The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too".

Weekends is here but it's gonna be Monday blue soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment