-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

#22

-Morning Write #1-

  • Having difficulties falling asleep last night, and it lasted for like an hour. Woke up later today and went out at the same time as ystd. But reached office a lil' later than ystd. This sounds damn cheong hei. Nvm lar. I just wanna write whatever that I feel like writing.
  • Oh, reaching the office before the sun rises. Overlooking the view outside the window. The ldp, the neigbourhood, the buildings. Spectacular view. It would be awesome if there's ocean view. Ahaha think too much I know. No sign of sun yet, maybe it's mendung today.
  • Went to the myNews shop to get 2 packets of nasi lemak, 1 for Anh. and the guy in the shop thought I were to eat 2 packets of nasi lemak when he asked if I need two spoons -___-. Like duhh, of course 2 spoons larrr. 
  • Listening to the Krappi Call on Flyfm website and had a good laugh. Errp, I think my colleagues probably think I ki siao. again. -___-
  • Had nasi lemak breakkie with Anh.
  • Still don't see the sun yet. That's weird. 
End of the early morning writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment