-It's just a matter of getting used to it.-

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

#30


Taken @Sg, Dec 2010. How much I've been missing this city. I need an escapade there soon. 

"Live all you can: it's a mistake not to. It doesn't matter what you do in particular, so long as you had your life. If you haven't had that, what have you had?"

- Daily Writing #6 -

  • Slept at 2am yesterday night because I just couldn't fall asleep. Woke up in the middle of the night, this has been happening for a month now. Every night. :( Am freaking sleepy now and the office hour has just started. D:
  • Went out at the same time today as yesterday but took a much longer time to reach the office.
  • The sun was already glaring at my sight even though I have yet to reach halfway of the journey. It rises so early today. 
  • Urgh, super duper mad at cars that don't know how to put on their signal when changing lanes. Is that so difficult to put on the signal. D:
  • Every morning, i made my own milo and then when I finish my milo. I would get some coffee since the tealady made it for us. :D
  • Had a sudden obsession with Pandas. They are so cute, soft and huge! Am thinking of getting Pandas plushie now and put my teddy into the closet. Ahahaah! They just eat and eat, don't move also cute enough already! Awww. :D
  • The colleague gave me so many new red packets. and she asked me to pass it to my mum -___- 
  • Went shopping a lil' for shoes after work. Didn't see the ones that I like. Took like exactly an hour to reach home with dinner ready on the table. Bliss. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment